Welcome!

Hello, this is my little blog of things which inspire me in the design world...enjoy!

Saturday 17 January 2009

Leeds!





These are on a shop window in 'The Light'. I like the was a book page style has been printed onto the front of the window highlighting the main bits which the shop provide for people. I dont know whether this is an actual page out of a book or it has been re-typed but still the concept is quiet engaging and is noticed by many people when they walk past as it is printed at quiet a large format.







I saw this in Leeds town. The words written in the form of feet was what caught my eyes first and when i went closer and founf they were written in words i was well impressed considering we did a project like this in the first weeks of uni. The logo was my favourite. It had a very contemporary feel to it and it was also giving information out to people.




I saw this when i was walking home. It reminded me of Banksys work. Im not quiet sure who did this.

No comments: