Welcome!

Hello, this is my little blog of things which inspire me in the design world...enjoy!

Wednesday 15 July 2009

Day 3 at Grass Roots

I had so much fun today..i went over to the other building with a designer called Aaron on the digital production team. I helped him stage and photograph the Barcleys Marketing team, which were going to go on the companys website.

I also had the opportunity to sit on a briefing with this guy called Pat, he was absolutely crazy!!! But so full of energy!

He briefed Aaron about a web promotion BMW had coming up and pitched a few of his ideas across. Some of them were really good and they got my creative mind ticking aswell. The theme was based around 'Joy' and BMW's relationship between their customers and their product. The idea was to advertise an 'open weekend' promotion they are having which was basically having the opportunity to test drive one of their cars and win a holiday to Africa or Sweden. So therefore, working with two completely opposite countries with the hotness and the coldness and somehow combining them both together.


No comments: