Welcome!

Hello, this is my little blog of things which inspire me in the design world...enjoy!

Sunday 20 April 2008

Francesca Granto

'My thinking for a new brief is both instinctive and systematic. I would like to think that my work is alawyas grounded in an idea. I find purely aesthetic design dull - the real substance is graphic design is in the concepts and how they are communicated'
contemporary graphic design, page 224.

This designer has definatly been inspired by Si Scott with the detail in the typography. Visually, the logo of this project called 'Amora' works very well with the design being carried on to other products such as the condom wrappers and the bag.


As i was in London last year, i came across this 'Amora' sign in the London Underground being advertised.



No comments: